• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

(Pre-Proposal) Dash at the Tampa Bay Meetups.

IronVape

Masternode Owner/Operator
This is an old thread that somehow got reactivated. I'm deleting the text because the price of Dash has increesed so much that the numbers look silly now.

Last edited:
At our meetup, we have the program of "Dash for Dish" were instead giving free drinks-food, we reinburse the value of the expense in DASH. So whatever people get on Starbucks (frappucino, paninis, etc) will show the ticket and get the value of it in DASH.

This makes people get a DASH wallet on their phone, and get to take some DASH back home. Also they get to experience the intense grow of the value. So people are more invested in it.

Please let me know if this can work for your meetup.

I like that idea! I'll think about how to incorporate it.

Thanks for replying. It's been more than 24 hours and no one said anything. Was wondering if anybody even cared.

3 Dash for drinks...if this proposal goes through I'll be sure to attend the meetups and treat my palette to a glass of Silver Oak!

@IronVape..The proposal well explained.
Can you incorporate a token give out strategy to those who introduce others to dash within the 6months of the meetup.
I think about 10dash will do for that.
Wish you all the best boss

Back