• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Point of sale machine

intertan

Doing some thinking while I wait to start my task for the day I was wondering if having a point of sale machine in a buisness that works with traditional cash but also has the option to select dash.
Example
You walk into a grocery store to pick up something to eat. When the teller rings it in you get the amount due in cash. At the same time on the screen it says if paying in dash it will be this much.
The customer can then pay using traditional cash or pay with dash.

I just figure this would be the best method if getting dash out there while making it easier for retailers to accept dash as an option.

Doing some thinking while I wait to start my task for the day I was wondering if having a point of sale machine in a buisness that works with traditional cash but also has the option to select dash.
Example
You walk into a grocery store to pick up something to eat. When the teller rings it in you get the amount due in cash. At the same time on the screen it says if paying in dash it will be this much.
The customer can then pay using traditional cash or pay with dash.

I just figure this would be the best method if getting dash out there while making it easier for retailers to accept dash as an option.

Even just a conceptual version would be awesome!

hell, just a video of this process would be awesome.

Just throwing the idea out there. With instantx this would be perfect to showcase dash.
I have herd of open source software out there. Just need to modify it to add dash.

Back