• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Please update to 12.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
CuQdGvt.jpg

Dash 0.12.1.2 is released
(Not Mandatory but encouraged to update)
https://www.dash.org/wallets/

Release Notes:
- Dash Core v0.12.1.2
https://github.com/dashpay/dash/releases/tag/v0.12.1.2
- Sentinel v1.0.1
(added internal Scheduler and bypass option)
https://github.com/dashpay/sentinel/tags

Hi @tungfa, can you explain what has been changed from 12.1 in this update?

0.12.1.2 changelog
=============
DashCore
- only consider higher hashes if they don't exceed nExpirationDelay (#1361)
- Define current votes by creation time instead of arrival time (#1360)
- implement sentinel-like wd selection logic (#1359)

Thanks to
@UdjinM6, @tgflynn, @schinzelh

Sentinel
(added internal Scheduler and bypass option)
there were certain "Network spikes" - sentinel was set to 5 min intervals, so the network started working too hard on a short interval which was totally unnessacery as there was nothing to work on - the time was set to 30 min + set so all MN's are on “random scheduler” which should do the trick

Hey Tungfa whats going on with Electrum? its been taken off Dash website, is there a new update coming soon? also experiencing some troubles with payments on Electrum, I tried transferring to other accounts but the transactions are still pending. I am connected the electrum.dash.org server as I saw Dash posted to either connect to that or electrum.masternode.io but still experiencing trouble .......

Hey Tungfa whats going on with Electrum? its been taken off Dash website, is there a new update coming soon? also experiencing some troubles with payments on Electrum, I tried transferring to other accounts but the transactions are still pending. I am connected the electrum.dash.org server as I saw Dash posted to either connect to that or electrum.masternode.io but still experiencing trouble .......

yes we "pulled" electrum for now as we are working on the problems with "stuck" transactions
there is a fix available now - but tbh a bit complicate for general users:
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/electrum-dash-wallet.13270/#post-114834
I suggest (if not in a rush) to wait for a new Electrum Version which will make this much easier (the guides mentioned in the link are 'complicated')

thats cool I may check out but also happy to wait :) One of my transaction was for a Shapeshift exchange and now I do not want that actual payment to go through ... is there any chance that it wont go through or will I have to contact Shapeshift and recieve a refund when it does?

thats cool I may check out but also happy to wait :) One of my transaction was for a Shapeshift exchange and now I do not want that actual payment to go through ... is there any chance that it wont go through or will I have to contact Shapeshift and recieve a refund when it does?

Hmmm
i imagine that it will not go through as stuck on the Dash side and never made it over there of/when electrum updated i do not belive that shapeshift will still have that in the cache ready to roll
i had a similar thing with a mobile wallet (testing yesterday) doing a shapeshift test - got stuck as i used IS by accident - shapeshift was up and running and "trying" .... eventually i restarted Wallet and shapeshift disappeared.

Hmmm
i imagine that it will not go through as stuck on the Dash side and never made it over there of/when electrum updated i do not belive that shapeshift will still have that in the cache ready to roll
i had a similar thing with a mobile wallet (testing yesterday) doing a shapeshift test - got stuck as i used IS by accident - shapeshift was up and running and "trying" .... eventually i restarted Wallet and shapeshift disappeared.

ahhh I guess we will wait and see. Thanks for your fast response :) I will be looking forward to that new electrum update XD

ahhh I guess we will wait and see. Thanks for your fast response :) I will be looking forward to that new electrum update XD

oh btw if I downloaded the new update on another computer and entered my seed would I be able to access the dash located in 2.4.1 or is that just a really noob question ...

oh btw if I downloaded the new update on another computer and entered my seed would I be able to access the dash located in 2.4.1 or is that just a really noob question ...

exactly
the idea would be to come with a new Electrum version (as least to get your coins moving)
enter seed or privatekey - withdraw and :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back