• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Please, please help a newbie (wallet transactions assistance)

Pqmomba8

I amy be missing something completely basic, so kindly point the error of my ways.

So I installed the official wallet and caught up with the blockchaing. I have a mining service subscription that does a regular (every few days, when sufficient amount to actually pay) pay out. I can SEE the payout in the main screen (overview), but each one is "+0.00". I know that the payout is higher than that not only from the mining web site but also, if I go into the "Transactions" screen in the wallet, I can see those exact amounts for each transaction there.

So, to recap, the transactions show "0.00" in the "overview" screen but the actual amount paid for each of the said transactions in the "Transactions" screen.

Any ideas / assistance?

Many, many thanks in advance. I truly appreciate it.

Goto settings -> options -> display -> change decimal digits, default is 2, try 4 or more.

I amy be missing something completely basic, so kindly point the error of my ways.

So I installed the official wallet and caught up with the blockchaing. I have a mining service subscription that does a regular (every few days, when sufficient amount to actually pay) pay out. I can SEE the payout in the main screen (overview), but each one is "+0.00". I know that the payout is higher than that not only from the mining web site but also, if I go into the "Transactions" screen in the wallet, I can see those exact amounts for each transaction there.

So, to recap, the transactions show "0.00" in the "overview" screen but the actual amount paid for each of the said transactions in the "Transactions" screen.

Any ideas / assistance?

Many, many thanks in advance. I truly appreciate it.
Thank you very, very much!!

Back