• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Place Dash's flag on the top of the world - EVEREST

Hello people in the Dash community, this is my proposal video:

The project will be accompanied with the best media production, I have contacted the agency Trekking Experts in Nepal which has experience recording in high altitude himalayan expeditions. The short documentary film will be available for all Dash's channels to use and publish. Also I will pay sponsored articles in the most important media outlets in spanish and in english. Finally I will pay sponsored interviews in specific podcasts in which I will be able to explain why I decided to take Dash flag to the top of the world.

Feel free to visit my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmgE6sLiR_cC_0T4fRHpZ0A

and my website: www.academiablockchain.com

Best,

Alejandro Veintimilla

Last edited:
hey
sorry - no offence - bad idea
some ico did that recently , people died and whatnot only for them to get their promotion out of this and up there
terrible idea , we should be better than that !

Hello, @AlejandroVeintimilla , and thank you for your pre-proposal. Currently due to the market decline, most of our budget is consumed by critical development, infrastructure, and key projects in emerging markets, so there's very little to go around in way of more general marketing/publicity stunt funding at the moment. I also second Tungfa's concerns about the danger of this project. Many experienced climbers have died ascending Everest, and I'd rather not see our treasury contribute to that. Thanks for thinking of us with the opportunity, I wish you success and safety if you attempt the climb through some other means.

hey
sorry - no offence - bad idea
some ico did that recently , people died and whatnot only for them to get their promotion out of this and up there
terrible idea , we should be better than that !

Just to put this clear. Everest is one of the safest high peak mountains with the lowest death rates in the world. The whole economy of Nepal and Tibet depend on this so it is actually very difficult to die on Everest. The person that died in that expedition was a sherpa, not a client. The reason he died was clear irresponsability (some sherpas climb Everest many times per season just to get more money).

I love that idea and the risk is everywhere in life but this is a huge opportunity.

I come with you up there! Sounds like a fantastic PR stunt and i bet the whole community will be rooting for you not to die :) much more interesting than any worldcup!

Back