Currently, the source code is closed. I don't have an estimate for estimation for performance when underclocking, but anyone is welcome to test it. Another information you may be interested to know. We've been able to contact Dash Foundation and get a third party to test the final device, and the same person would test IBeLinks product as well. Hopefully, you will be able to get a better idea of it.Thanks for the update, we appreciate you checking it out. I would like to visit them as well but this past weekend did not work for me.
Soleo, do you have any estimates of performance/watt on your underclocking? Do you have a github repository for the software that we could check out?
Well, we won't start take orders until we're starting soldering.Can you hold off untill end of March .. I will get by 5 bitcoins by then .. Please
You could send a message to [email protected] , and I'll be keeping track of you.And is there a mailing list i could sign up for ?
what will be the price smaller usb ones or a bit bigger with acceptable price
Yeah, it would be nice to hear an update. When I met with him this past Sunday he had indicated they may start taking preorders next week with shipments beginning at the end of March. I got 500 Dash sitting by, just need to see a working blade.
Me too please.
We don't have a price set yet. But if you're interested, please send a message to me. We'd hoping to able to distribute USB version of X11 Miners which is more beneficial for the community itself, and good for long term development of Dash. But we cannot produce them if no one want to use them. So please send me emails to let me know what you guys need. After all, this is for you. If the demand is strong enough, hopefully the USB versions could be delivered after the first batch of big devices.I would like to purchase some of these once they become available!
We'd love to help with that.This would be a great idea. Gets more people hashing on the network. Would be nice if there was a way to get the pool distribution improved as well.
The new update is that we're going to take order once we start soldering. The current progress indicates that we'll be shipping no later than the end of March.any updates? it's already march 15 and you guys don't even have a website or a waiting list to start with...
ETA: Before the end of March. Just send an email to [email protected] , I'll be able to keep track on you.A mailing list would be great : ) or better yet an ETA
The first batch is only 50 devices, so we'll keep 1 per customer rule.I would also like to get on a waiting list , will definitly purchase 1 that is currently the max pr customer.
But if possible i would like to get 4 units
Please send an email to [email protected] so that I can keep track of you. However, we're not taking orders yet.I would also want one in the preorder! I really believe you did a good work
Just did some updates on the main thread. The current estimated shipping time would be no later than the end of March.I'm having the same performance on my ibelink. I'd like to see if this is real before I fork over the cash. Any update from Soleo would be nice at this point.
Never good when the OP just vanish and dont reply.
We need an update on the progress...
"soleo was last seen:Wednesday at 1:07 AM"
Alright, I'm here. Sorry that I didn't keep you guys updated. In fact, I wasn't busy mining, however, I spilt some beer on my MacBook Pro which made my life and work very different and difficult in the past week. Thanks for sending me all kinds of messages.may be busy mining with their own devices or what's it called these days? "burn-in" phase?.