• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

PEOPLE OF DASH: TroyDash, Peacemaker and Masternode Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

stellabelle

peopleofdashtroy.jpg

Continuing with the PEOPLE OF DASH theme, @TroyDASH brings some great insights into Dash. I have long noticed the ability of TroyDASH to bring people together, and I think he's one of Dash Nation's greatest strengths.
To read the full interview go here: https://medium.com/dash-for-newbies/people-of-dash-troydash-peacemaker-masternode-owner-fddc94955179

Here's one excerpt that I found very useful:

"As a masternode owner I am able to vote on Dash proposals, but I feel that contributing to discussions to help the community come to informed decisions on governance issues may be even more important than my actual votes. Dash’s treasury is controlled by what is something like a decentralized board of directors, and this is the first time in history that something like this has been done. Fostering effective communication among masternode owners and the other entities in the Dash DAO is going to help us grow in this uncharted territory." -TroyDASH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back