• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

PEOPLE OF DASH: Joshua, Evolution Front End Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.

stellabelle

peopleofdash_joshua.jpg

Meet one of the programming brains behind the highly anticipated Evolution project, Joshua.

Joshua has great insights into Dash. Learn why he originally got involved with Dash in the very beginning.
Here's the full article: https://medium.com/dash-for-newbies/people-of-dash-joshua-evolution-front-end-developer-e9a4c673ca8f

Here's Joshua's Dash origin story:

Stella: How and when did you find out about Dash?

Joshua: I got into Bitcoin in November 2013 after the price shot up to $1000 USD. In April of 2014 I decided to look into altcoins. I did a LOT of research to pick one I could trust. I found Dash, and it stood out as a coin that had material improvements over Bitcoin, and that still wanted to be used as money. I made some Bitcoin buying and selling Dash on Cryptsy, and in a couple instances my timing was really good due to paying attention to Dash news. I also did a little mining with my gaming video card. I managed to mine a few dollars’ worth of Dash per week. At that time I thought of it as a way to get more Bitcoin, but also as a project to keep an eye on.

By March of 2016 I was convinced that Dash had the potential to take a leading role as a payment cryptocurrency. Due to a lack of governance, Bitcoin was struggling to resolve what should have been a very simple parameter change, and there was no end in sight. I sold the last of my Bitcoin for Dash.

Stay tuned because this series will be focusing on many different people in the Dash community and giving us insight into how we all came to find Dash and embrace it.

Dash For Newbies update on subscriber number: 404.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back