• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Payment Delays?

brownbear

Ever since I upgraded to the v0.13.1 my Masternodes have been idling.

I haven't gotten a payment in over 16-days! Is this normal? Dash Ninjia and Dash Central both lists my MN as active and running.

Can anyone provide some insight into this? Is there an extra step I'm missing?
maybe like... registering a masternode for the DIP003 masternode list?

is that step mandatory for payments?

thanks!
Brown Bear.

Have you checked your position in the queue? Try using this script (or DMT):
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/get-masternodes-position-in-the-payment-queue.39685/#post-195090

I have been checking the position in the queue at Dashcentral.org. I believe that's the easiest way. (is seems to be reliable, should one have any doubt?)

The Payment queue rank for one of my MN = "94/4890 (masternode has reached a queue rank > 10% and is now in random selection for the payment)," and it has been more than 16 days since last payment.

Do I have to register my MN for the DIP003 masternode list? Is that step mandatory for payments?

Thanks!
BB

It seems from the Dashcentral.org data that my MN went from a rank of 94/4890 to 96/4890 and now to 116/4910.
Is it normal to be going backwards? the MN hasn't been paid in almost 17 days!

What do you think I should do? Restart the MN?

Do I have to register my MN for the DIP003 masternode list? Is that step mandatory for payments?

thanks,
Brownbear

It seems from the Dashcentral.org data that my MN went from a rank of 94/4890 to 96/4890 and now to 116/4910.
Is it normal to be going backwards? the MN hasn't been paid in almost 17 days!

What do you think I should do? Restart the MN?

thanks,
Brownbear

First check your MN IP address through your server as follows : ./dash-cli masternode list full | grep -e IPADDRESS (replace with your MN ip address).
If it returns with "ENABLED" you are still in the payment list and should wait.

You can also check dashninja.pl to see how long your masternode has been active (Active duration) and if the current status shows active for your masternode : https://www.dashninja.pl/masternodes.html (fill your mn pub key in the Regexp search field).
Check if port is open, version is 0.13.0 or 0.13.1 and protocol is 70213.

Be informed that DIP3 will activate today, which means you will need to follow additional steps to register your masternode as a deterministic masternode within a week (the sooner the better).
More specific information and guides on how to proceed further will follow from dev team, keep an eye out on this forum / official announcements section.

Update : https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...-the-deterministic-masternode-list-now.43668/

Last edited:
Hi qwizzie,

I'm pleased to report that my MN are actually doing just fine.
(I double checked at Dashninja.pl and with my own server.)
It looks like Dashcentral.org has an error in their data set.
I do appreciate your assistance, and will look into the DIP3 registration.

Much thanks!!!
BB

Back