Paying merchants to accept Dash

How much should we pay for each merchant accepting and advertising DASH?

• 0 (we should not do it now)

• 1$

• 10$

• 100$

• 1000$

Results are only viewable after voting.

carlosjem

Dec 4, 2017
Caracas, Venezuela
www.linkedin.com
I think i´ts better to give the people (consumers) some Dash and then they pay products and services to merchants that accept them. That´s going be done in Caracas Venezuela, next 16th december 2017, people will receive 10$ in Dash and can spend them in any merchant of the fair, who will be receiving dash as payment method for their products and services.

Hope for your opinions.

feedbands

Dec 2, 2017
I think i´ts better to give the people (consumers) some Dash and then they pay products and services to merchants that accept them. That´s going be done in Caracas Venezuela, next 16th december 2017, people will receive 10$ in Dash and can spend them in any merchant of the fair, who will be receiving dash as payment method for their products and services.

Hope for your opinions.
I like this idea and fully support any initiative that gets people creating dash wallets and spending dash. Yes, we will want to make a huge push after evolution, but we need to be doing it now too.

Crypto Rob

Dec 5, 2017
No I wouldn't give merchants money for accepting Dash yet. This is a slow process and you are not going to change consumers buying habit or merchants overnight. Get consumers interested. Give them a wallet so they understand the tech first. Slow and steady