• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Part of coins missing, wallet crashed

Hlastni

I was running Dashcore-qt v0.12.1.0 (64-bit) for quite some time without any issues. Yesterday at around 6:00 am UTC wallet stopped syncing so I shut it down. The window about "do not shot down computer before this windows closes" was showing more than an hour so I forcibly closed the wallet.
When I turned it back on, it had to rebuild blockchain and when it did, a lot (100+) dash was missing.
I closed the wallet again, upgraded it to v0.12.1.5 (64-bit), but still, not enough coins on wallet.

When I make a sum of all transactions (from 2015 till now) it shows the new amount (100 dash less). Was some transactions erased or how is this even possible?
I already tried to download whole blockchain, options to recover transactions 1 and 2 upgrade wallet format from "repair wallet" tab.
Wallet is fully sinced and have active peers

Last edited:
I was running Dashcore-qt v0.12.1.0 (64-bit) for quite some time without any issues. Yesterday at around 6:00 am UTC wallet stopped syncing so I shut it down. The window about "do not shot down computer before this windows closes" was showing more than an hour so I forcibly closed the wallet.
When I turned it back on, it had to rebuild blockchain and when it did, a lot (100+) dash was missing.
I closed the wallet again, upgraded it to v0.12.1.5 (64-bit), but still, not enough coins on wallet.

When I make a sum of all transactions (from 2015 till now) it shows the new amount (100 dash less). Was some transactions erased or how is this even possible?
I already tried to download whole blockchain, options to recover transactions 1 and 2 upgrade wallet format from "repair wallet" tab.
Wallet is fully sinced and have active peers

Backups are made automatically, they're in the "backups" folder in the Dash data directory. The data directory is named "dashcore", the file you're looking for in there is "wallet.dat". Shut down the client, rename and/or back up that file somewhere safe, copy one of the recent files in "backups" into the main data directory and rename it to "wallet.dat". Restart the client and all should be back to normal.

I withdrew 9.88 dash from my Bittrex account to my dash core wallet but they are not showing up
Any ideas what has gone wrong

I withdrew 9.88 dash from my Bittrex account to my dash core wallet but they are not showing up
Any ideas what has gone wrong

is the withdraw on blockchain ?
wallet synced ?

Back