• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

On Encryption and Terrorists

In Paris they used ordinary SMS phone messages but that doesn't fit the imperialistic agenda, never underestimate peoples wanton ignorance to not want to see whats really going on.
When Cambodia was carpet bombed by the US, polpot rose from a few thousand in number to half a million, and genocide ensued. The same will happen in Syria, Isis/rebels/whatever topples Asad, which was funded by the west, will once again result in Chaos for the 7th country in a row, what will be unleased will be far worse than Asad/Gaddafi/Saddem Hussain ever was, a type of feudal medievalism will be created.
There is no stopping the war hawks, they have the prestitutes fully under control and the all powerful industrial military complex rules the day. And if a genocide is defined as over 1 million people dying then Iraq is well past that point already but speak about this they do not as it does not fit the created mainstream reality.

Watch as they bankrupt the west on their holy crusades chasing their own shadows while telling you its all necessary, morality and ethics only exist for the victims in Paris-it is completely one sided, the millions drone bombed in the middle east do not count as real people.

End rant.

good read
the biggest problem in my opinion is the press in general , there are very few people who actually do proper journalism (as usual) the rest are just jumping on keywords as encryption / terrorising (exactly the same as at 9/11 times)
they are stirring the fire in the media , by any means nessacery , for more sold magazines and newspaper , the more paranoia you put out there the more papers you will sell kind of deal ! horrible , the s h i t being posted on FB and other social media since Paris is just repulsive and really shows you the stupidity of the people (sheep) , the reckless of the media (greedy bastards) and the self indulged governments who only work on their own agendas (spread fear, uncertainty and paranoia) to stay in control , get more of it and get more $$ out of those little sheep ....

good read
the biggest problem in my opinion is the press in general , there are very few people who actually do proper journalism (as usual) the rest are just jumping on keywords as encryption / terrorising (exactly the same as at 9/11 times)
they are stirring the fire in the media , by any means nessacery , for more sold magazines and newspaper , the more paranoia you put out there the more papers you will sell kind of deal ! horrible , the s h i t being posted on FB and other social media since Paris is just repulsive and really shows you the stupidity of the people (sheep) , the reckless of the media (greedy bastards) and the self indulged governments who only work on their own agendas (spread fear, uncertainty and paranoia) to stay in control , get more of it and get more $$ out of those little sheep ....
Dont the honest media get threatened with press card removel and lack of invites to prestigious news ceremonies.
Look what happened to the Al Jazeera reporters in Egypt when they attempted to report what was going on,appears like most reporting is done online and not in the field anymore.

Dont the honest media get threatened with press card removel and lack of invites to prestigious news ceremonies.
Look what happened to the Al Jazeera reporters in Egypt when they attempted to report what was going on,appears like most reporting is done online and not in the field anymore.

true that
+ they cut down the office stuff ike crazy, "fact checkers" were the 1st to be fired , so now anybody can write anything and no more in-house checking (+ double-checking you as a reporter) available
journalism is dying, we all know it, + photo journalists can not stay off Photoshop (Reuters is only accepting in Camera Jpg's now, NO more RW files) and there goes the industry except very few

true that
+ they cut down the office stuff ike crazy, "fact checkers" were the 1st to be fired , so now anybody can write anything and no more in-house checking (+ double-checking you as a reporter) available
journalism is dying, we all know it, + photo journalists can not stay off Photoshop (Reuters is only accepting in Camera Jpg's now, NO more RW files) and there goes the industry except very few
Thankyou for confirming what I suspected.
I narrowly missed running into John Pilger at a documentary festival recently, now thats a real reporter who gives a damn and has integrity about what he writes, pity there aint many others putting their ass on the line like him.

Thankyou for confirming what I suspected.
I narrowly missed running into John Pilger at a documentary festival recently, now thats a real reporter who gives a damn and has integrity about what he writes, pity there aint many others putting their ass on the line like him.

The Intercept all the way i have to say !
they are doing some amazing pieces

ISIS tend not to be as cautious as AQ. AQ did, in fact, tend to use encryption a lot and even have their own programs (wraps of PGP, etc.). ISIS also has a strong body of locals who know how to navigate Europe's weaknesses - lack of intelligence sharing, open borders, local populations to blend in, etc. - and so do not maybe need to be. But from what I gather prior to the actual days before the attacks they were using encryption. But so does the guy who works down the tech shop and he likely does it to impress his buddies at a programming conference.

Back