• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

News! Dash is now accepted at over 200 mobile phone providers in 145 countries

dashbkk

Dash Thailand’s collaboration partner and Thailand based company Mobiletopup.com which has been topping up phones since 2006 and is one of the worldwide fastest and best topup services with the most competitive prices accepts now Dash at over 200 mobile phone providers in 145 countries

Try it out if your country is on the list below. Feedback is welcome!

50632978_1984371765014106_8989982302809358336_o.jpg

Hi

I tested mobiletopup for a Moroccan phone number , it's excellent website and easy to use but has one problem , the website use addresses from coinpayments , and as anyone know coinpayments take long time to confirm the transaction , i used instandsend but even that i waited almost 30 minutes to confirm my order , my advice to don't use addresses from coinpayments

Hi

I tested mobiletopup for a Moroccan phone number , it's excellent website and easy to use but has one problem , the website use addresses from coinpayments , and as anyone know coinpayments take long time to confirm the transaction , i used instandsend but even that i waited almost 30 minutes to confirm my order , my advice to don't use addresses from coinpayments
Thanks for that helpful feedback. I will forward it to mobiletopup ... what would you suggest as an better alternative to coinpayments.net ?

IIRC, coinpayments convert to the merchants chosen currency and pass on the fees to the consumer. Thus, if the merchants wants bitcoin, you will have those fees. Perhaps they are also waiting on bitcoin confirmations, though I'm not sure.

i think you can create script can generate new addresses from dash wallet
yeah short term solutions is many times to choose that 3rd party providers first. Then figure out the problems ... and then hopefully create script ...
But would be curious what would be the best third party integration to suggest for Dash to make it easy for merchants to integrate at the beginning

IIRC, coinpayments convert to the merchants chosen currency and pass on the fees to the consumer. Thus, if the merchants wants bitcoin, you will have those fees. Perhaps they are also waiting on bitcoin confirmations, though I'm not sure.
yeah the problem is the third party provider in that case coinpayments ... I would be happy to suggest merchants a better working solution to integrate Dash easy.

Back