NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splawik21

Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Dash Support Group
Apr 8, 2014
Still getting to grips with this forum. I'm not used to the way this one works. I assume there comes a point where your post is immediately visible and not awaiting moderation? When would that happen. Annoying being a newbie sometimes
No worries, each of us was a newbie some time ago ;)

Sage Oil

Sep 28, 2018
usingsageoil.com
Hi, I am Sage 30 years of age from united states. I do art painting but I am getting fat yet I am very conservative about my skin so I carefully choose about what essential oil.. anyway I am looking for a trainer to get my body back as sexy.

KryptoPan

Sep 30, 2018
Kuala Lumpur
kryptopan.pl
Hi everyone. I have been dealing with cryptocurrencies since 2016. I am mainly hodler. It also trades systematically, but on small amounts.

I am a supporter of original vision cryptocurrencies. More banks it's worse. More anonymity it's better.

Red Productiva

Sep 18, 2018
Dash Address
XytLexkyfhuYEBx5xLFcL4CttiqXzeXdmG
Happy beginning of the month to all the DASHher of the community, My name is Edwar Vidarte, Founder of a new community in Venezuela, called Red Productiva, It is located in the City of Merida, Venezuela.
The mission of this community is to establish the Dash as a means of payment in the area, the tourism potential is very high, Merida is a privileged state since it is located in the zone of the mountain ranges and where the sector is of high agricultural production as well as the development of national and international tourism.
We are allies of Dash Venezuela we are working together to make venezuela a Dash nation.

Attachments

DashValencia

Oct 2, 2018
Hi guys,

This will be the account of the community of Dash, in the city of Valencia Venezuela.

We already have several months working, we will place all our activities here.

We are committed to the Dash Nation

Reactions: solarguy

vincity gialam

Oct 3, 2018
I am a new member, so I do not have a friend yet. Can you make friends with me? I want to learn more more knowledge.

Thank you.

Umi Agustina

Oct 4, 2018
Hello everybody,

I'm new on this forum but not on bitcointalk.
I posted much news about darkcoin in the french part of bitcointalk.
As for the moment it's down, I'm happy to be here for continue to talk about the best cryptocurrencie ;-)

Reactions: KryptoPan

jonnyjohnson

Oct 4, 2018
I'm Jonny, long term crypo fanatic and DASH Lover. Will soon go to Venezuela and looking forward to try out DASH over there!

solarguy

Mar 15, 2017
I am a new member, so I do not have a friend yet. Can you make friends with me? I want to learn more more knowledge.

Thank you.
Most members here are pretty friendly, so welcome to the awesome Dash community. There are lots of resources available to you now. Don't hesitate to ask questions.

solarguy

Mar 15, 2017
Hello everybody,

I'm new on this forum but not on bitcointalk.
I posted much news about darkcoin in the french part of bitcointalk.
As for the moment it's down, I'm happy to be here for continue to talk about the best cryptocurrencie ;-)
You will find this forum to be far nicer and more open minded than bitcointalk. Welcome! Feel free to ask questions. No question, Dash is the leader in the sector. Thanks for helping out in french.

solarguy

Mar 15, 2017
I'm Meryl from New York. A little old tho.lol
We don't care how old you are. Or what color you are. Or what politics you espouse. Or if you're a man or a woman or a hamster. If you believe in honest money that the government can't inflate to pieces, you are welcome here.

IPvSix

Oct 17, 2018
www.ipvsix.site
Hello, I am a new member on this forum and this is my intro post, I am looking forward to learn from this forum and contribute so that we all can learn and grow together.

VzlaAllDCom

Oct 17, 2018
Hello everyone, this is the New Account of the Allied Dash Communities of Venezuela.

Our idea is to unify our achievements, to show them to the community

Jeffrey L Evans

Oct 21, 2018
Hello,
I am Jeff from Canda. I run a small recreation business. I found this forum while surfing on the internet. I hope to learn a lot by participating in the discussion here. Thank you, everyone, for creating and maintaining such a wonderful platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.