NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEFFERSON RONDOLFO

May 31, 2018
Hello everyone, my name is Jefferson Rondolfo Cripto enthusiast since 2011, always worked in the area of technology. I moved to the United States to experience the sabbatical, and I founded JR Envios and KriptoBR.

Reactions: Jechson Vieira

Jechson Vieira

Jun 9, 2018
Hello dashers !! You have been Jechson's partner since 2015 the world of crypto with measurement and control software in the next few years and now with software development for automated trading!

Brazilian, passionate about photos and volunteer work, with some live marketing jobs for the bees in the country! my networks ig: @jechson Fb: Jechsonvieira

With the community I hope to help and develop my projects more, Dash is true

Reactions: JEFFERSON RONDOLFO

TaoOfSatoshi

Grizzled Member
Jul 15, 2014
Dash Nation
www.dashnation.com
Thanks for the intro @TaoOfSatoshi, I'm looking forward to see the uptake in Africa and how the people here can become more financially free.
That's a big goal for Dash and Dash Nation. The great thing about this project is that if we do our jobs right and give millions of people financial freedom, we will be rewarded by a higher Dash price simply due to supply and demand. The incentives are aligned here. Welcome!

MrWilliamChui

Jun 19, 2018
Zimbabwe
www.linkedin.com
That's a big goal for Dash and Dash Nation. The great thing about this project is that if we do our jobs right and give millions of people financial freedom, we will be rewarded by a higher Dash price simply due to supply and demand. The incentives are aligned here. Welcome!
Yeah alignment of incentives is key.

As a newbie, what would your recommendations be for me @TaoOfSatoshi to have an understanding of what's going on in Africa, who is doing what, who has tried what, what is being planned and what needed. Don't wanna reinvent the wheel but have a few thoughts and if anything I could add to what's already there

boblonely6

Jun 20, 2018
Hi! Help me please, search in a forum hasn't yielded result, there is a subject connected with arbitration of cryptocurrency in particular dash?

Status
Not open for further replies.