• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

new at p2pool mining

Kenny85

Hi Guys!

I have a question about the payout system.
im new at mining on a p2pool and my Balance in this pool is about 1 dash for now.
im using Jaxx Wallet Software and using the Dash adress from this software but i cant see that Balance in the Wallet of Jaxx only in the Dash Block Explorer.
Is there anything i have to do to get this Balance to my Jaxx Wallet or have to wait untill my Miners generate more Dash in this p2pool to get any payout to my Wallet?

greetings Kenny85

Last edited:
Ok now iam a little bit smarter,never use Jaxx Wallet Software for mining.

This from Jaxx website FAQ

Can I point my mining rig payouts to Jaxx

No, Jaxx is a lightweight wallet that is not designed to receive mining payouts. We do not recommend pointing any mining rig payouts to Jaxx as it may cause issues on your end as well as potentially causing issues on our end.

One transaction sent from your pool is actually composed of several "micro-transactions" that may cause complications.

If you click on the transaction ID of one of your payouts, you'll see that there's several inputs as well as outputs so it's not a simple send / receive transaction that Jaxx is designed for.

Please redirect your mining payouts as soon as possible and wait for a new update to rectify this issue.

(instructive money about 1.5 Dash)

Wow thought the coins were lost but with the Dashcore Wallet and the Depugkonsole,the import off the private key was very easy.
i recived all coins :):):)
learning more and more but even a newbie....

Back