Needs advice for investment

Armaldo

Mar 13, 2018
Hello!
I am relatively new to the cryptocurrency and I would like to ask for opinions regarding promising cryptocurrencies to invest in as for March/April 2018

Labes

Mar 12, 2018
This spring I'm investing in CNX and there are some reasons for that. The most important one - In my opinion CNX price will increase much very soon due to new technolonoljies introduction. Cryptonex is working on mobile app, p2p platform and hardware wallets development. When they all are introduced I believe CNX price will go up. So right now I'm buying CNX and use Cryptonex pos mining - mining free from spending money on miners and video cards.
The profit is 12% annually + commissions from the transactions your wallet will confirm. To get the reward from mining, you need to register a web wallet, buy CNX coins, transfer the coins to the desktop wallet and keep it online as long as possible.

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Apr 9, 2014
remember
there is no investment advice here !!!
just community members giving their 50 cent of knowledge ;)

Armaldo

Mar 13, 2018
remember
there is no investment advice here !!!
just community members giving their 50 cent of knowledge ;)
I just wanna hear some personal opinions. Of course I am not making a decision out of the thought of a single person. I am also doing my own research.