• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Need help with Darkcoin physicals

gravitate

I have just made an order of some rather sexy physical darkcoins (they are a black coin with a gold D). However I now need help wioth how to generate the the public keys and private keys if anyone can help me with this. Or perhaps partner up with me? I currently make silver physical bitcoins etc but like the idea of Darkcoin. I also make physuical Worldaidcoins too.

aha PERFECT! I will get it loaded in my offline computer and start spewing out the codes. Thank you
OK you are too fast. You might want to use a password protected key, play around on that side with BIP38 or Brain wallets.

aha PERFECT! I will get it loaded in my offline computer and start spewing out the codes. Thank you
Vertoe is right you should consider password protection or how you will deal with that, either digitally with bip38 or physically with something that provides some tamper protection. Either option is 'pretty good', better than plain exposed Qr codes.
Another thing is the wallet seed and change addresses for each coin. If youre making the codes from the same wallet seed every coin will return change to that wallet, and be unaccessable to coin owners who spend less than the coin holds thinking the change will come back to the coin, It doesnt it goes to the wallet.

I make physical wallets myself and your dark coins sound really cool, im interested in working with you. i'll msg you.

Back