• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

%n second behind

ilianp45

Hi there,

Trying to sync the wallet but this kind of error appears.
Any ideas what could be wrong?

Attachments

• Screenshot at 2019-06-21 22-07-06.png
    Screenshot at 2019-06-21 22-07-06.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 128
I don't work with the Linux Qt, if you update the client, it should work, but you will need to rebuild the index, because you tried to sync on a dead chain.

Under wallet repair option under Tools Tab, open the menu.

Last edited:
So, if dash-cli with 13.2 version stopped at block 1091000 and then placed the binary of the daemon and dash-cli under /usr/local/bin and restarted to sync with --reindex-chainstate, is this not going to work? do I need to reindex completely the dash blockchain?

So, if dash-cli with 13.2 version stopped at block 1091000 and then placed the binary of the daemon and dash-cli under /usr/local/bin and restarted to sync with --reindex-chainstate, is this not going to work? do I need to reindex completely the dash blockchain?

It should reindex from there, but if it the chaindata somehow got corrupted, then a fresh sync would be necessary, but by all means, try reindexing first, you are only one version behind, more concerned with the state of the chain for users that have not upgraded since v12

Back