• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Mybitt digital asset wallet

Mybitt

Mybitt is one of the best "decentralized" wallet, which is available for multi-currency. Meanwhile, we provide online and offline wallet mode which gives multiple protections to your multi-currency. Our aims are not only focusing on the crypto digital asset management, but also building up a healthy ecological inner loop of value.

Mybitt supports anonymous chain(XMC/XMR) as a third-party digital assets wallet in the world. Trading your Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash and a variety of other cryptocurrencies makes it simply, quickly and securely by using Mybitt.
There are lots of professional blockchain media and they provide a wide range of cryptocurrency market quotation display. Moreover, Mybitt can access to the mainstream cryptocurrency blockchain browser and high-quality selected blockchain DApps store. We can help you to master the latest blockchain trends and explore more possibilities.

If you have any questions please no hesitate to contact us, we will reply to you as soon as possible.

sorry about that mate, because the forums need to have 3 posts to add links, this is our website www . Mybitt. io

tx for the feedback
i wait for Q2 then (safety 1st ; )
Thank you for your comment, may I ask could you interested to join our new Telegram group? Then in the Q2 we can contact to you immediately, and then we need to expand our market, I expect to give you our first batch of hard wallet by the middle of February, which cooperate with Netac Technology Co., Ltd.

Thank you for your comment, may I ask could you interested to join our new Telegram group? Then in the Q2 we can contact to you immediately, and then we need to expand our market, I expect to give you our first batch of hard wallet by the middle of February, which cooperate with Netac Technology Co., Ltd.

am on and in touch with Tong :D

Hi everybody,
I would like to share my own experience .Before, i did not know much about Cryptocurrency as well as Crypto Wallet. I have found an amazing wallet app from Kryptono called FIATO. It helps me gain lot of knowledge about Crypto and how to invest money. At first, i joined two promotion programs and received 2000 KNOW. This app is so awesome. Highly recommended for you guys. Let's check it out for more information.

I’ve been used Mybitt wallet for a while, let’s talk about some experiences in here. Because I have multiple type of cryptocurrency such as ETH, VNS, DASH. In the process of I used this wallet, I am satisfied that most of mainstream currencies can be supported, and offer the online and offline wallet. Although I have many kinds of cryptocurrency, it is few in number. Therefore, I chose the online wallet, which can transfer money and make transactions immediately.

Back