• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

My New Dash Article Is On Front Page of Hacker Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.

stellabelle

My latest article, titled, 5 Reasons I Switched From Bitcoin to Dash is on the front page of Hacker Noon right now.

In case you were wondering how big the Hacker Noon site is:

"EDWARDS, COLORADO (PRWEB) MAY 25, 2017

Hacker Noon, how hackers start their afternoons, now ranks 8,892th amongst all sites in the world, according to Alexa. This tech blog has 2,000+ contributing writers, 125,000+ subscribers (updated numbers), and averages 2,500,000+ monthly pageviews.

Hacker Noon is part of the @AMI family. It launched on the Medium blogging platform as “Hacker Daily” in January 2016, and migrated to HackerNoon.com in May 2016.

“We’ve built one of the best communities in the tech industry,” said David Smooke, CEO of AMI. “By publishing the engineers, entrepreneurs, investors and writers who make the tech industry tick, we work to be a part of media’s role in driving innovation. We will continue publishing the hackers who make the world a better place.”
Read full details of this data here: http://www.prweb.com/releases/hackernoon/alexa/prweb14370539.htm

When I first began writing on the Hacker Noon site, I think it had about 90,000 readers. It's growing very fast because the information is not clickbait style, but real information. This is a trend that will continue into the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back