• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

My Big Takeaways from Dash Core Team Q2 2018 Conference Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Mason

My Big Takeaways from Dash Core Team Q2 2018 Conference Call

My-Big-Takeaways-from-Dash-Core-Team-Q2-2018-Conference-Call.jpg

Below are my key takeaways from the Dash Core Group Q2 2018 conference call. The call in its entirety is available above.
1: New Draft Roadmap Released

The highlight of the call was the unveiling of a draft version of the Dash roadmap. This will be updated and finalized over the next 90 days after an assessment by Carroll, but the draft remains fairly reliable. Next iteration is 12.4, considered “pre-Evolution,” which is slated for release at the end of Q3 or beginning of Q4, and will contain DIPs 2, 3, and 4, introducing deterministic masternode lists, various PrivateSend improvements, and automatic InstantSend locking without extra fees for simple transactions. Version 13.0, considered the Evolution launch, is scheduled for late Q4, and will include blockchain users, DAP architecture, and DAPI (first ever DAPI thanks to the masternode network), as well as the initial release of the DashPay mobile wallet (the most long-promised and visible aspect of Evolution). Finally, 13.1 (contract versioning, contract data triggers, merchant features for DashPay and more) is set for the first half of 2019. Dash is committed to removing the need to run a full node for full functionality, (the opposite of the Bitcoin approach).

Read more: https://www.dashforcenews.com/my-big-takeaways-from-dash-core-team-q2-2018-conference-call/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back