• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Must see: Disturbing revelations from whistleblower banker

DeepBlue

The videos below contain shocking and disturbing revelations from a whistleblower high level banker called Ronald Bernard who gave a series of interviews about his past life in the traditional financial system.

If anyone has any doubt about why we need a new financial system then I recommend you watch these videos. People as high up as Ronald Bernard know the bigger picture and I think people will be dumbfounded after seeing these videos.

Their activities are undertaken in secret. This is how they maintain control and manage to get away with what they do.

We need to make sure DASH remains 100% decentralized and 100% transparent to stop a repeat of the type of behavior that is reported by Bernard.

Money breeds power and unfortunately people with power only want more power. Decentralization prevents this type of abusive power from occurring. Transparency and decentralization are absolutely essential to ensure Dash remains non-corruptible.

We need to proactively build safeguards into our governance structure to ensure transparency remains a core value so that the kinds of acts reported by Bernard cannot ever happen with Dash. I highly recommend everyone watch these videos.

Last edited:
Anneke Lucas testimony backs what was said by Ronald Bernard. She was used by the elite but eventually escaped.

Last edited:
Back