• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[MULTI] The SimpleDrk team has launched SimpleMulti - Mine what you want, get paid out how you want

everything_zen

As the guys (formerly) running SimpleDark, we're proud to announce the Beta of SimpleMulti.com

At the moment we have two main distinctions over most other pools:

Top notch merged mining. We've been MM on our Doge pool for months now and our custom stratum server (powerpool) handles it very smoothly. I'm also pretty sure we merge mine more coins than anyone else, except perhaps GMC

Robust automatic exchanging. This is a brand new feature for us so its a bit green still, but we didn't take half steps. We do quite a few things to get the best prices, which I won't disclose most of, but one of them is doing arbitrage across multiple exchanges. Right now we're doing three, and with our setup it'll be quite easy to add more.

Automatic payout conversion is a huge impact for miners. Basically you can mine any coin we have a stratum port for and get paid out in 100% Darkcoin, or split it up however you like. This means you can use your hashing power to put buy pressure on the coins you support, while receiving more of those coins at the same time.

Currently we offer stratum ports for mining the following:
  • LTC + merge mined Scrypt coins (DOGE, SYS, ULTC, PTC, TCO)
  • Darkcoin
  • Vertcoin + merge mined MON.
  • X11 Profit switching, Scrypt Profit switching soon to follow
Just like SimpleDrk, SimpleMulti requires no registration - All that is needed is setting an address from the currency you want to be paid out in as your username.
  • This makes it trivial to mine the most profitable coin, and get paid out in your desired currency
  • If there is a currency you mine but want to keep instead of autoconverting it is simple to just set an address to get paid out directly
  • Just to put the cherry on top, we've added the ability to payout an arbitrary percentage of your earnings to any address you'd like. So you can easily payout 2% of your mined earnings to the DRK Dev team, for example, or hedge your bets by getting 20% in a promising new currency like BTM
Those of you not familiar with SimpleDrk might be interested in some of our other pretty cool frontend features, which you can read about in more detail on our site, but the highlights are our hashrate graphs and rig monitoring software.

SimpleMulti.com
More info about how Merged Mining + Payouts works
IRC channel

Last edited by a moderator:
Back