• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Moolah

TanteStefana

Foundation Member
We really need to get this startup to take Darkcoin. It would be so awesome if I could buy darkcoin, like I have to buy bitcoin on CoinBase. If I were interested in Bitcoin, it wouldn't matter that I have to wait a week for my money to clear. But I want that bitcoin to buy darkcoin, and if I bought more today, the price of darkcoin might rocket by the time I have my bits, and I'll lose out, so I don't.

Anyway, It seems like a very serious effort, and they have a relatively large staff. I mean it's all a risk anyway. So if we could all ask @Moolah on twitter or email them to add darkcoin, I think they'll do it. But they said they need more show of community support.

So please send them an email or tweet, Thanks!

Could you add a link or an email address as well as the twitter feed?

[yes, I can google it, but it might be easier for others :)]

hiddendark, did you use fiat?? Shoot, I didn't realize that people were posting, LOL. I see my little picture, and thought that meant I was the last to post, LOL!

Ok, https://moolah.io/ Web site. I made an account but it's not fully up and running yet. This is not an endorsement, I have no idea how trustworthy they are?

Btw, they're fairly prominently involved with the doge community (e.g. acting as safekeeper for funds for their current fundraiser) so I think they're pretty legit. Their aim is more to facilitate the use of crypto on the web as a medium of commerce and hence they thankfully seem to be pursuing legitimacy rather than a sketchy MtGox etc. approach.

Interesting! Well, I'm not in a position to purchase any dark or anything at the moment, but I'm really excited to see them get everything up and running!

Back