• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Moderators abuse

I was recently banned from the Discord Channel "Dash Talk", after speaking out against Moderator harassment/abuse on Twitter.

Yes, I was banned from a totally different communication channel, for speaking out on another one.

To be more specific, I was reporting that the Moderator AgnewPickens had called me "asshole" clearly abusing his privileges as a Moderator, as he was violating the TOS of the Channel itself by using that insult.

This incident had happened, after that I reported the discrepancy of listed and real merchants on Discover Dash, 6 months ago, which then led to the clean up of Discover Dash, so my information was correct and appreciated, it was just that the Moderator was clearly abusing his role acting like a violent bully.

I did report that incident back then on https://dashcrypto.org/forum/dask-g...ce-by-the-moderators-in-dash-discord-channel/ and I did not investigate on it further, as I simply entered the Discord Channel under a different account a few months later again.

I would not report on this, if I had not been treated the same unfair abusive way by the same moderator several times. This same moderator AgnewPickens has been warning me for nonsense, has been removing my content on the discord channel and has now banned me again, after that I reported that abuse on Twitter.

I thought, ok, I will simply ignore the "Dash Talk" Discord Channel as we luckily have another channel "Dash Nation" which is being moderated way more professionally. But I just realized that AgnewPickens is also a Moderator on this forum, which makes me come up with this thread, because I feel threatened by him as a Moderator.

How does the DASH community assure the integrity of the moderator role?

How does the DASH community assure that all members are being treated with respect and that also moderators have to follow the Terms of Service of their own moderation rules?

I was not the Moderator that called you an asshole. I warned you for spam/solicitation (re your BTC mining operation) and you received your warning after failing to remove your post. You then tagged me on Twitter with your FUD that another Moderator caught, I spend very little time on Twitter. Our Mod team is spread out over Reddit, Discord, Telegram and this Forum. Moderator consensus was that your attack on me on Twitter was a violation. In any case, the Discord temp ban is just that, temporary.

fMKibhc

This warning along with your spam post is all in our public logs on Dash Talk along with your deleted solicitation from our general discussion on Tuesday at 4:16 PM ET. It was your 2nd Moderator warning.

It doesn't really matter which moderator called me an "asshole", fact is that a moderator called me an asshole and that this behaviour is against TOS and I am still waiting for the day that this moderator gets banned.

If you know who was that moderator who called me an asshole, then why did you not ban him/her? Isnt it your job as a moderator to ban anyone violating TOS?

Why do you keep harassing on me, instead of following the TOS instead? What are the clear TOS on spam?

You give me a warning and then you warn me after that I fail to remove that post in the imaginary timeframe that you invented? And you believe that my post is spam, even as I posted it just once, in one channel and I did not post anything else during a few days before that post??? You are clearly biased and you have been harassing me many times, you had been involved when I was banned the first time.

Who was it who banned me the first time, for revealing the fake merchants on discover dash?? Why was Pete not able to find a log of the messages? I dont even know how that system works, but Pete mentioned he was unable to find the messages, as they might had been deleted after I was called "asshole" by a moderator.

Banning me for posting something on a totally unrelated channel is a clear abuse of the moderators privileges, saying that this was made by moderator consensus can only be a clear lie, that would mean that all moderators would have to vouche for a ban without being asked for their opinion on that matter. Proposing a ban and then getting it confirmed by a few biased moderators is not a consensus.

Our Spam policy is pretty clear in our Dash Talk ToS, as for who called you an asshole in chat, I don't remember, we do not have a policy against vulgar language. I don't even remember the exact circumstances that took place, but it should have been taken up then when screen snips could still be collected. As it stands, you got a 2 week temp ban and you can come back to Dash Talk server after that expires.

I have a question with regards to moderator policy. I noticed on this specific forum (dash.org/forum) that sometimes a thread in the General Discussion section gets closed with remark 'Off Topic'.
Why are these threads (with replies in them) closed and not simply moved to our Off Topic section, where it can be further discussed ?

The thread i remember most clearly was a question on how to stay safe on the internet, when buying an internet-connected product. It got closed with discussions still inside it.

Link : https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...e-secure-our-connected-devices-at-home.48896/

Why not move such a thread to our Off Topic section ? Its not very user friendly to close such threads, when they can just as easily be moved to a more appropriate section (our Off Topic section in this case).

Assuming moderators have move thread capability

Last edited:
I have a question with regards to moderator policy. I noticed on this specific forum (dash.org/forum) that sometimes a thread in the General Discussion section gets closed with remark 'Off Topic'.
Why are these threads (with replies in them) closed and not simply moved to our Off Topic section, where it can be further discussed ?

The thread i remember most clearly was a question on how to stay safe on the internet, when buying an internet-connected product. It got closed with discussions still inside it.

Link : https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...e-secure-our-connected-devices-at-home.48896/

Why not move such a thread to our Off Topic section ? Its not very user friendly to close such threads, when they can just as easily be moved to a more appropriate section (our Off Topic section in this case).

Assuming moderators have move thread capability

I am not aware of any capability to move an entire thread.

Our Spam policy is pretty clear in our Dash Talk ToS, as for who called you an asshole in chat, I don't remember, we do not have a policy against vulgar language. I don't even remember the exact circumstances that took place, but it should have been taken up then when screen snips could still be collected. As it stands, you got a 2 week temp ban and you can come back to Dash Talk server after that expires.
This is getting really funny!! You seem to be expanding rules as fit at the moment. Let me try to call anyone asshole on Dash Talk and I will make a live stream on how many seconds it takes to get me banned forever...

Who is supervising this moderator called "splawik21"??

Why can any moderator simply abuse their privileges as they choose & manipulate conversations?

Since when is making fun of each other forbidden? Who is assuring the integrity of the moderators role?

See attached screenshot to understand the questions.
Screenshot_2019-12-17_05-11-19.png

I am confused by this board, can you see the screenshot in the above post?

Here it is attached to the post.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-17_05-11-19.png
    Screenshot_2019-12-17_05-11-19.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 110
Can you start behaving like a human please?
We don't want to ban or warn anyone but you simply start exaggerating.
Keep things on the subject otherwise go to off topic threads.

DASH has not avoided the extremist woketard hatemongering that has taken over every aspect of western societies... I dumped the DASH Discord channel because it was too damned suffocating. It was mostly the passive they-don't-even-know-they're-doing-it sickness on a constant basis. There's no point getting mad at them, they don't even understand it. they're brainwashed and it's normal to them. Like a fish swimming in water, unaware that water is a thing... Truly bad people have no conscience, it doesn't other them to behave this way in the slightest. They're genuinely terrible people who surround themselves with an echo chamber of similarly terrible people. If you differ int he slightest, they'll twist and bend any petty excuse they can to screw with you, but others with the same tribalism will be allowed to do any damn thing they want... Typical lefitsm. It's so ingrained with them that they can't see it.

Get woke, go broke. This is why DASH has completely imploded. The project has utterly failed and they still don't recognize it because their echo chamber is so insulated from reality... DASH isn't just dead, it's been dead a while and it's corpse has become virulent... Extremist neo-Bolshevik ideology is all they care about.

Back