• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Mobile Wallet Issue - MIOTA

JoeClark

Hello,

so a couple weeks ago I downloaded a android wallet. Sent some miota from bitfinex to the wallet to test it out and it showed up within a minute which was great. Next day it showed a zero balance, then a couple days later the balance was there, now showing zero balance again. Is there any explanation for this and maybe a simple remedy to fix it? I tried generating new addresses which a few others have suggested but this has not fixed the problem. I also went through Mobile wallet video for help but did not find any help.
Quite likely a big turnoff for anyone looking into Iota, but I understand the developers are probably well aware of this issue and are hard at work(hopefully).

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Hello,

so a couple weeks ago I downloaded a android wallet. Sent some miota from bitfinex to the wallet to test it out and it showed up within a minute which was great. Next day it showed a zero balance, then a couple days later the balance was there, now showing zero balance again. Is there any explanation for this and maybe a simple remedy to fix it? I tried generating new addresses which a few others have suggested but this has not fixed the problem. I also went through Mobile wallet video for help but did not find any help.
Quite likely a big turnoff for anyone looking into Iota, but I understand the developers are probably well aware of this issue and are hard at work(hopefully).

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Did you post this here by mistake? Maybe the IOTA community would be a better place to try, not sure what platforms they use but if it's anything like Dash there could be several (here, BCT, Slack, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook...).

Back