• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

MNs not getting Dash

Gi01

Guys i am sorry to be always here.

I have some master nodes running; barrying the fact that i keep getting paid a lower amount then expected (4D 12h MN getting 1.9 at best... i am always below avg :) ), i have 2 nodes that are up, running, perfectly good and not getting any dash in 5+D

Checking on ninja, there are like no nodes older than mines that aren't getting payments, so i think that i skipped or so. Given that 2 nodes are quite a weird coincidence (1 wouldn't even be acceptable...), anyone can give me some explanations?

As stated above, the nodes are up and running 100% in good state. The VPS went down for 40 mins 3 days ago, but i should not get a reset in that case.

[QUOTE="The VPS went down for 40 mins 3 days ago,[/QUOTE]

I belive that reset you back to the beginning of payment Cicle

It works smth like that: try to ping trough your nearest nodes once per minute but they will pass it further only once per 15 minutes. After 60 minutes without any ping they will put you in a so to say "inactive list" for 5 minutes and you still can ping to get back in "active list" without any penalties. If you failed to do so you'll be completely removed in next 5 minutes after that. So 40 minutes should be pretty safe period.

Back