• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Mining Pools

FiorSirtheoir

So what are the best pools for DRK. Been using Dark.SuchPool but it seems my valid shares, according to the miner, do not match up with my dashboard. Is a prop system so I am not sure what is going on there.

I'm trying to set up a p2p node, but for some reason I'm failing on compile... I have a strange feeling that I"m trying to compile it in the wrong directory...

I'm trying to set up a p2p node, but for some reason I'm failing on compile... I have a strange feeling that I"m trying to compile it in the wrong directory...

I saw on bitcointalk that you got it working and have a pool set up, could you maybe create an announce thread? I'd like to try mining there but I can't find the address and I don't feel like sifting through pages on bitcointalk to find it :p

Now I mine my own p2pool and lottery mining. Just in case I can win the lottery :)
Spread-the-hashes.png

Now I mine my own p2pool and lottery mining. Just in case I can win the lottery :)
Spread-the-hashes.png

That's a good idea, I stopped mining with my CPU since my graphics card is more efficient but I might start back up and just point my CPU to lottery mining.

Also lol at the picture reminds me of bitcoin memes.

Back