• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Meet the Bitcuners – The Cancun Dash Meet-Up Group - Dash Force News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Mason

Last week in the Dash Nation Slack channel I saw a number of uploaded photos promoting and advertising Dash on billboards, Dash bus graphics plus people handing out Dash flyers to passing cars in the street. In addition to multiple photos of a Dash meet-up event with presentations and guest speakers. I was already familiar with the Bitcuners name as I have seen their proposals on the Dash treasury previously. However I always understood them to be a coffee based meet-up group based in Cancun, Mexico. So when I saw these fantastic photos promoting Dash uploaded I immediately got in contact with JZA Bitcuners proposal owner to ask a few questions to learn more about their operation.

Last week in the Dash Nation Slack channel I saw a number of uploaded photos promoting and advertising Dash on billboards, Dash bus graphics plus people handing out Dash flyers to passing cars in the street. In addition to multiple photos of a Dash meet-up event with presentations and guest speakers. I was already familiar with the Bitcuners name as I have seen their proposals on the Dash treasury previously. However I always understood them to be a coffee based meet-up group based in Cancun, Mexico. So when I saw these fantastic photos promoting Dash uploaded I immediately got in contact with JZA Bitcuners proposal owner to ask a few questions to learn more about their operation.

Wow, looks like the Bitcuners have improved their Dash Branding efforts following comments on DashCentral. Very good!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back