• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Maybe a stupid idea but have to share.

Insan

This idea come to my mind maybe stupid but gonna chair it.
I'm not a dasher but now bitcoins scaling problem is in place there is a major opportunity to become dominant.

This is just a idea and I'm not proposing something.
Fiction scenario don't even know if this is possible.

Online payment processors for web shops are costly for new eshops.

What if someone created a payment processor with all major options and dash.show some payed ads and maybe find community that will do a little funding.
So that the processor is cheaper and ads and fund will fund the first amount of number transactions for free for webshop owners.

When webshops are in search for a payment processor they will search for the cheapest thing with most standard payment options.all processors are now aday with lot sort of fees.

If it was possible cutting thees costs it will be big opportunity in the market.
They were probably not in search for accepting dash but it is buildin also as option.
Because it is cheaper then its competitors it will likely dominate and introduce people to dash.
And payment page to procces can be build to beat people to dash.

Could you clarify what you mean by payment processor? Would that handle US dollars, BTC, other Fiat currencies, other Alt-coins too? Is there an existing payment processor that you could give as an example so I understand better? Thanks!

Back