• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode payments question

daf

Hello all,
I'm running 3 masternodes for several weeks but, for some reason, 2 have not been paid recently. (Or am I not patient enough?)

A few days ago I messed something with the first MN server, which went offline for some hours, so I thought the payment delay could be related to that accident.
However I did not touch anything on the second MN server, and the symptoms are the same: "last paid (from dashd)" shows "never/unknown", although both MNs did already get several payments.
This does not seem to be a Dashninja-related problem, for my Dash wallet didn't actually receive payments for those 2 MNs.

The sad truth is I have a hard time understanding the frequency of payments, as well as their amounts. Is there a noob-compatible explanation out there?
Thanks for any help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all,
I'm running 3 masternodes for several weeks but, for some reason, 2 have not been paid recently. (Or am I not patient enough?)

A few days ago I messed something with the ....... server, which went offline for some hours, so I thought the payment delay could be related to that accident.
However I did not touch anything on the ...... server, and the symptoms are the same: "last paid (from dashd)" shows "never/unknown", although both MNs did already get several payments.
This does not seem to be a Dashninja-related problem, for my Dash wallet didn't actually receive payments for those 2 MNs.

The sad truth is I have a hard time understanding the frequency of payments, as well as their amounts. Is there a noob-compatible explanation out there?
Thanks for any help!
Look good, give both MNs for 2 more days, then we can see if the payment is really be problem.
My noob explanation is... the MN payment randomly be selected between 3300(Total MN) +/- 10% , so it could be in next 3000 blocks if lucky or no luck with 3600+ blocks after paid block. Some time with jackpot MN could get double payments (2 blocks in a row).
The amount is based on difficulty of that block :)

Edit: Your second MN just got paid on block xxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Back