• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode Monthly Bandwidth

qwizzie

I took a look at my masternodes monthly bandwidth yesterday on my VPN and it just seems very low (below 3 GB) on all my masternodes :

Info

* maxconnections=100 in dash.conf's of my masternodes
* actual connections of my masternodes through ./dash-cli getinfo are all below 20 connections
(i adjusted it to maxconnections=250 today but this will only get into effect with a next dash restart and i'm not even sure if it will have any effect
as with maxconnections=100 it will not even go above 20 connections)

Pictures of gathered data (pretty much the same with all my masternodes)

RKz2ts5.jpg

L0RGzYu.jpg

note : i'm not sure why CPU and other indicators dropped so much on 02-oct-2015 when i was doing that readout of my servers.

Anyways i'm wondering if the current high number of active masternodes is perhaps giving us a network overcapacity or if my masternodes are really underperforming with regards to other active masternodes out there ?

Also one of my masternodes got hit with the "bad luck" syndrome as it was not paid for 8 days now, Last Paid status changed today to Never / Unknown. I hope it will get paid somewhere in the next 4 days..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back