• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

LOST MY DASH BECAUSE I HAD TO REFRESH MY COMPUTER

KINGLEX

Hi guys,

I lost the dash that was on my DASH core wallet because my computer malfunctioned and I had to refresh it...unfortunately my Dash Core wallet that was installed at the time got deleted. This happened about two to three months ago. I would like help in retrieving my dash, if at all possible. Also if you could help direct me to any of the dash core developers who can help with this kind of situation that would be awesome.

Hi guys,

I lost the dash that was on my DASH core wallet because my computer malfunctioned and I had to refresh it...unfortunately my Dash Core wallet that was installed at the time got deleted. This happened about two to three months ago. I would like help in retrieving my dash, if at all possible. Also if you could help direct me to any of the dash core developers who can help with this kind of situation that would be awesome.

If you don't have any backups then it's gone for good. Sorry to be the bearer of that bad news but there's practically no chance of being able to retrieve the wallet.dat file from your hard drive after a few months of use and without that file your funds are permanently lost. I hope it wasn't much, the essential safeguards of being your own bank can be a steep learning curve but they're essential. Dash is taking steps to fixing that with Evolution but it all takes time.

"refresh" ?
do u mean reinstall ?
no backups ?

Back