• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Lost Dash? Maybe....

AdamWarlock

I downloaded the Dash Core Wallet and sent 25 Dash to the wallet address. The Dash showed up, and everything seemed fine. I closed the wallet. Next time I opened the wallet, there were no Dash. Where did it go? How can I retrieve it. Any help is appreciated.

u have a transaction ID ?
or address or blockexplorer link to double check these coins actually went from A to B
tx

If you tried to send from Electrum-Dash to Dash Core - this doesn't work atm. Unfortunately we had unforeseen issues building Electrum-Dash which would be compatible with 12.1 network, so there is no new version for it. To get your funds out of Electrum-Dash into Dash Core you need to export private keys and import them manually using Tools -> Console via "importprivkey" command (it works one by one, so only import keys which hold some funds).

u have a transaction ID ?
or address or blockexplorer link to double check these coins actually went from A to B
tx
Thanks for your reply. I've attached what was sent to me. It looks like it should help, but I don't know what to do with the info. I hope there's no info in there that I shouldn't be sharing. Please let me know if there is.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    63 KB · Views: 83
Thanks for your reply. I've attached what was sent to me. It looks like it should help, but I don't know what to do with the info. I hope there's no info in there that I shouldn't be sharing. Please let me know if there is.

electrum wallet ?

Why do you ask that? How can I tell? It's Dash Core - Wallet.
Because you created this thread in Electrum Wallet support subforum and asking about Dash Core which is confusing.
I moved the thread to an appropriate subforum.

Regarding the problem itself - please find debug.log file and send it to me, [email protected].
Its location depends on your OS:
  • Windows: %APPDATA%\DashCore\
  • Mac OS: ~/Library/Application Support/DashCore/
  • Unix/Linux: ~/.dashcore/

Because you created this thread in Electrum Wallet support subforum and asking about Dash Core which is confusing.
I moved the thread to an appropriate subforum.

Regarding the problem itself - please find debug.log file and send it to me, [email protected].
Its location depends on your OS:
  • Windows: %APPDATA%\DashCore\
  • Mac OS: ~/Library/Application Support/DashCore/
  • Unix/Linux: ~/.dashcore/
Thanks for your help. I'll send the file from my personal email address.

Back