• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Lost Darksend Balance after update to 0.11.0.10

mjsrs

Hi,

After updating my wallet to version 0.11.0.10 darksend balance is "0.00 DRK" and it was "1.00 DRK" before.
What's wrong?

1) What version are you upgraded from?
2) Did you increase number of rounds?

hmmm... ok.. check number of rounds in Coin Control on Send tab (enable it first - Preferences...->Wallet->Expert->Enable coin control features)
The reason for this could be rounds calculation algorithm changes due to changed denomination method (pre-mix now) so I guess you'll see 7 rounds there.

Maybe my log and a print screen can give you any clue, because I don't have any.
log:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byx-PUMKCNDxQmhubVRvVnloNWs/view?usp=sharing

coin control print screen:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byx-PUMKCNDxRHhqVFBtUldjenM/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if you reach any conclusion
Thanks
It seems you have 1.1 DRK anonymized at 7 rounds. If you go to Settings\Options , change "Darksend rounds to use" to 7, you might see your DS coins show up.

Awesome, changed "Darsend rounds to use" to 7 and the coins are there again.
As the "issue" is solved I'm going to delete the shared files.
Thanks a lot for the help!

updated to v0.11.0.12 and darksend balance is not there again. Took a look on "Coin Control Address Selection" and where there was 7 rounds of Darksend Rounds now it's n/a.

and by the way, it crashed on the first start

Last edited by a moderator:
updated to v0.11.0.12 and darksend balance is not there again. Toke a look on "Coin Control Address Selection" and where there was 7 rounds of Darksend Rounds now it's n/a.

and by the way, it crashed on the first start
Yes, new version has this
- Implemented DarkSend convertability
since 11.0.11 which brought new denominations amounts. So it doesn't recognize DS balance from older versions now and you have to remix it, sorry.

Back