- Mar 9, 2014
OK greatI must have live test data to fix that one, so that's going to be one of the last things before launch. We'll start RC5 testing soon.
Additionally - I would rather wait until all the ancillary components of darkcoin are completed before open source /RC5 launch. The effect of having a fully finished polished product will do wonders for confidence in the market & investors rather than saying the wallet GUI update will come 3 weeks later for example. If we need to wait the 3 weeks+ then so be it.
- New website is completed with all information updated.
- New wallet GUI is implemented.
- Darkcoin Foundation with mission statement ready to go.
- All bugs resolved and testing community is in sync to verify that everyone is happy. WE NEED A PERIOD OF NO CHANGES/UPDATES AND STABILITY IN TESTNET & or Pilot mainnet users before releasing to the general public.
- Kristov Atlas review and any findings re-mediated and verified by Kristov
- Official documentation explaining how to use darksend+ in a proper PDF and on new website.
- Official press release statements ready for PRWeb, Wired, Coindesk etc.
- Give prior warning and enough time for all pools MN operators to update.
Last edited by a moderator: