• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Logo selection process

Status
Not open for further replies.

LimLims

The designcrowd competition is ending its submission phase today, which means we have a further ~week to make a decision about who gets the prize. I can't wait to show you all the submissions we've got.

Here's the selection process that we'll follow -- I'll create a thread for each of these:

Day 1. Post all the designs for people to look at & discuss, including the current logo and earlier community generated designs.
Day 2. I will post a draft subset of these that I've narrowed down for inclusion in the first vote (people can debate inclusions/exclusions).
Day 3. First vote will be posted, and it will be open for 48 hrs. First vote will include the preselected subset with modifications based on discussion on day 2.
Day 5. Depending on how close vote 1 is, a final 48 hr vote may be called with the top x number of submissions.

Darkcoin team will officially retain the right to veto & call re-votes, in case democracy-by-online-poll goes horribly wrong, although I don't anticipate that happening.

Let the games begin!

Democracy-by-online-poll doesn't always goes horribly wrong? Very excited to see what was created. Start the thread's!

I can't wait either. I agree with your override, because sometimes people don't understand clearly the need/goal of a logo. Until recently, you could have put me on that list. This is very exciting, and I'm sure it's going to be super hard to choose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back