• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Local Crypto User Group

JZA

I am part of a crypto user group that have weekly meetups, would be great to have some sponsorship from DASH. The group has been meeting for more than 2 years now and is going strongs having new people comming together every Thursday.

DASH could be a great and valued sponsor of such meetups, having pizza, and beverages and also having some spare change for further events like conferences and such.

The group is around 10 people, althought new comers and one off visitors come through rather frequently. We usually share talks on trading, getting crypto, install wallets, where you can spend them locally, etc.

The group has done also talks on technology events, as well as local universities. We have a 24/7 Telegram group were we interact with people from around the world.

Plans of making a national and international conferences has been in development, but we still need more supporters to get traction. Sponsored resources could help us achieve that stage. Having incentives can help us travel to other towns and do more local crypto events.

The target claim is 16 DASH a month for the next 3 months.

Last edited:
Seems to me a more clearly defined budget proposal might be submitted for such a venture.

....ur welcome to stop by, have a slice of pizza and a beer, but I don't see why, specifically, the DASH community should fund it.

Best
rc

....ur welcome to stop by, have a slice of pizza and a beer, but I don't see why, specifically, the DASH community should fund it.

Best
rc
Not sure what are you trying to say, are you interested in the proposal or your not?

DASH should fund it, because there 0 represtantion of DASH in the area. Just like the many other marketing efforts that DASH funds.

Not sure what are you trying to say, are you interested in the proposal or your not?

DASH should fund it, because there 0 represtantion of DASH in the area. Just like the many other marketing efforts that DASH funds.

DASH Should be represented Everywhere !

Do a detailed presentation of your proposal that presents the opportunity for expansion in it's best light, and there is a good chance it may be approved.

Best
rc

Back