• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

LibertyVPS.net and DRK... Email! Advice needed!

YourNightmare

HgUCXRN.png

Sad reply from LibertyVPS.net but ok We go forward!
It was short msg as They know me since 5 months:p
I´m creating English Version of Email:

Code:
Hi there,

I wanted to contact you about DarkCoin - A new digital currency just like Bitcoin but designed for anonymous world.
It was created in the hopes of providing a complicated and sometimes dangerous industry with a safer and more anonymous way of doing business.

DarkCoin is brand new currency, currently DRK is traded on more than 15 Exchanges and Bitfinex ( DRK/BTC and DRK/USD) and the future seems very bright.

Under development and due to be released in the 1st quarter of 2014 is a brand new security feature that will allow all DarkCoin users to "clean" they're coins with a simple press of the button. This will make all incoming and outgoing DarkCoin's impossible to track and will take user anonymity and purchase protection to a whole new level.

If you would like to be one of the first to accept DarkCoin as a payment method, please feel free to reply me back at your earliest convenience.

The opportunity for a large return on investment from early adopters presents a very lucrative risk to reward ratio.

Thank you for taking your time to consider this proposition.

Regards

YourCoinNightmare

https://darkcointalk.org

Feel free to add changes and post it there. I´m not so good in English but I can spend few hours to spread email:D

any tips aprecited:p
If You have some free DRK just send them here:D

XiLaj8jYecDnws2eZixrLGLVtD8zA5qqF8

When did this take place? I have them listed in the merchant directory as they explicitly told me they do take DRK, if they don't I will remove them straight away.

Like 3 days ago. But person which reply to my message was "new" - I don´t know him. I´m with them 5 months with Windows VPS Linux VPS and i need to say that technically ( machines) are not on high level but Support and HelpDesk are very good. Finally better than They are out of DRK

Like 3 days ago. But person which reply to my message was "new" - I don´t know him. I´m with them 5 months with Windows VPS Linux VPS and i need to say that technically ( machines) are not on high level but Support and HelpDesk are very good. Finally better than They are out of DRK

Yea I think they support DRK now I looked at the date of the post in the merchant directory it was Sunday so they probably switched right after you asked.

Back