• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Lack of consistency between wallet and block explorer

Skrayx

On June 15th, surprisingly, I mined a considerable quantity of coins via p2p and I made a transaction to another darkcoin account. As I didn't received any confirmations regarding the transaction, I tried to find someone with the same problem or any useful information and I read that because of the "dsrk send" establishment most of the p2p pools were mining in the wrong fork. After that I updated my wallet and I realized that all my darkcoins were gone, the ones I mined in the wrong fork and the amount I had before mining on it.
As I said before the transaction appears as pending of confirmations in the wallet
but it doesn't exist in the blockexplorer at explorer.darkcoin.io when I search it via id. However I can see my proper amount of darkcoins on it.
To sum up, it exist or at least I am experiencing a lack of consistency between the information on my wallet and the one shown in the blockexplorer.

Does exist any way to fix this problem on my own or is it being fixed by the creators? I was mining in p2ppoolcoin.

Back