• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Jerry Banfield Proposals Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Mason

Jerry Banfield Proposals Review

This is a story about someone that I think has a less than stellar reputation in the Dash community (no not CS ). As someone that was pretty new during the ending of the relationship I can only look at the “aftermath.” I think the issues mostly boil down to personality and temperament. I may be treading in deep water here but not everyone fits into a specific community. Dash doesn’t seem to be filled with “high strung, drama loving” folks and Jerry Banfield comes off as very high energy and admits to trying to add “drama” to his videos.

Jerry submitted seven different proposals for creating and advertising videos. He was funded for 2 and while I don’t have the detailed results it looks like he got viewership levels that where at least as good as other similar proposals. According to his reporting he spent most of what he received (or more) on Facebook and YouTube advertising.

Read more: https://www.dashforcenews.com/jerry-banfield-proposals-review/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back