• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTB iTunes US gift card

Status
Not open for further replies.

fernando

Powered by Dash
Foundation Member
I want to buy $50 in iTunes US credit.

I will pay 105% of face value in Dash, valued at coinmarketcap price at the time of the trade.

I will send funds once I check the code is valid. I'm happy to escrow funds with any well respected member of the community.

I want to buy $50 in iTunes US credit.

I will pay 105% of face value in Dash, valued at coinmarketcap price at the time of the trade.

I will send funds once I check the code is valid. I'm happy to escrow funds with any well respected member of the community.
If you need escrow let me know.
Cheers.
Splawik

cryptodechange.com sells gift cards and accepts crypto including Dash. itunes is not listed but if you ask him he might be able to help.

cryptodechange.com sells gift cards and accepts crypto including Dash. itunes is not listed but if you ask him he might be able to help.
Thanks, I've written them, but I doubt they will be able to sell them. I think Apple sets some kind of condition on resellers so they don't accept crypto. Gyft.com accepts bitcoin, but you can't pay iTunes gift cards with it, only credit cards or paypal. I think they may be doing it to avoid people buying from the 'wrong' country.

Everybody RUN and hide in a BUNKER !! The world is going to END !! fernando is giving Apple some business !! :eek:

:grin:
I know, I know... I can only say in my defence that this was for my wife. I'm not brave enough to convince her to switch to something else. I don't want to sleep in the couch next time Android/Linux does something weird :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back