• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Is the form linked from dash.org?

ec1warc1

I have looked for it, but it seems rather hidden to me. If you want the forum, where is the link in the dash.org menu? You have to click community, then it is the first link among many others. I think it would be more appropriate to put the forum hosted here above the link to community to make it even easier to find. I actually found the forum through a google search. Otherwise, I would have been here ages ago. What do you think?

Probably... the link is on the first page though...
Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 18.00.10.png

I like the idea of having a more obvious link to the forum, but the "Other community sites" menu item adds some friction to get to all the others and I don't like that...

How about leaving "Community" as it is now (clickable and getting you directly to that page) and adding a dropdown item to "Forum"? Not the most elegant of solutions, but I think it is cleaner that the proposed one. Thoughts?

I like the idea of having a more obvious link to the forum, but the "Other community sites" menu item adds some friction to get to all the others and I don't like that...

How about leaving "Community" as it is now (clickable and getting you directly to that page) and adding a dropdown item to "Forum"? Not the most elegant of solutions, but I think it is cleaner that the proposed one. Thoughts?
Not sure if that wold be obvious that it's still clickable though - first three dropdown options aren't . Probably could add few more like "facebook", "twitter", (whatever are most popular), github, "other" instead?

Not sure if that wold be obvious that it's still clickable though - first three dropdown options aren't . Probably could add few more like "facebook", "twitter", (whatever are most popular), github, "other" instead?
You're right about that. I think Forum, Github, Twitter, Reddit and More should be enough. My phone battery died a couple hours ago and I don't have a charger with me (so no 2FA), but I'll try to get this done tomorrow.

Back