Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

Is Ethereum a good investment?

Discussion in 'Alternative Currencies' started by samalexander, Mar 5, 2018.

?

Is Ethereum a good investment?

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. samalexander

samalexander New Member

Whether the Ether will grow or stagnate, and what influence the company's backers have on its price.
    I think there is a good chance Ethereum price prediction march 2018 will be $1000 . Even though the price of Ethereum has already appreciated significantly in 2017

2. Jeanjacque73

Jeanjacque73 New Member

I would say yes. The proof, Ethereum impregnated its marks in 2017 and I think that this virtual currency will not stop there. Some people predict that she will succeed in dethroning bitcoin. Though, I do not regret having made a financial investment on this cryptocurrency on the cryptavenir site.

3. Whitcom51

Whitcom51 New Member

This is truly some nice information. Being a newbie investor don’t know anything about it. Have to make a small investment in Mutual Funds but was quite doubtful for various things. Was just wondering if anyone could help me learn about the swp in mutual fund. Also want to know your experience with MFs.

4. Margo

Margo New Member

Ethereum is supposed to be the only Crypto that has the potential to surpass BTC, but the value fell off, just like in BTC.
    So I would rather suggest to you invest in something like IOTA or something that still has zero value (and is cheap) that has the potential to grow bigger

Greetings

5. Brokens

Brokens Member

It's hard to make any predictions especially now, but yes. Ethereum is one of the most potential ones on my point of view. It will not be as valuable as Bitcoin is, but it's worth investing.

6. Benji77

Benji77 Member

I believe ETH has a great potential.
    Sure there are also other altcoins which are worth to be considered, but ETH really trustworthy.

7. Brokens

Brokens Member

Which exact coins do you mean? I'm thinking about Ripple. It seems to have a good potential.

8. Benji77

Benji77 Member

I mean Litecoin as well as Dash.

9. Brokens

Brokens Member

Quite a good choice! But still I'm torn between numerous coins as I don't have much money and can't choose 2-3 worth ones in order to invest :)

10. Benji77

Benji77 Member

That's for sure.
    There are so many coins nowadays, so I couldn't even made up how to call those coins I will create one day.
    Any ideas?

11. Brokens

Brokens Member

GOTcoin - as you will got coins and for all the lovers of Game of Thrones show XD

• Like Like x 1
  12. Benji77

Benji77 Member

I thought about REAPcoins.
    At least it consist of very optimistic prospective word:)

13. Brokens

Brokens Member

Yep, all of us will come to an end one day, but I'm not sure if crypto will :)

14. Mikil

Mikil Member

I find it so funny to read. I hope you forgot your predictions.

15. rosita

rosita Member

the largest open source blockchain supported by more than 300 companies, many of which are Fortune 500 companies, such as JP Morgan, Accenture and Microsoft. They all believe that Ethereum is the best platform for building blockchain security at the enterprise level. For me, this is a very powerful argument to say yes.

16. merylgarner

merylgarner New Member

How could I invest?

17. Brokens

Brokens Member

Do you remember that you shouldn't believe anyone, especially what concerns your money? Of course big companies seem trusty but still.
    You should learn the market yourself and think with your own head, not listening to others if you want to succeed in crypto world.

18. waitingforday

waitingforday Member

x2 for sure for long run, no doubt

19. nikato

nikato New Member

No I do not suggest investing in Etherium. Prices will be going down in 2019

20. Brokens

Brokens Member

Where did you get such information?
    Any proofs?

21. icosocial

icosocial New Member

Nop
    honestly i think eth will die either this year or next year
    its completly a pumped coin & not worth more than usd

22. mvango

mvango New Member

Well, I have my doubts about profitability of eth mining, but this coin certainly worth to be bought by crypto enthusiast. I guess I’ll agree with almost everyone here on one or the other point. For example, just like other people here I think that eth has great potential. At the same time I agree that since we can’t foresee future, there I no way to be sure. So, yes, there are other coins that worth to be considered too. Actually, my cryptoportfolio contains a lot of coins. Moreover, I’m buying all these coins from different places, because I haven’t found exchange that listed all my favorite cryptocurrencies yet. Therefore I developed my own plan of depositing (all rights reserved :D). So, I picked six different currencies and I’m buying small amount of one of them each month. Consequently, I’m buying certain amount of each coin twice a year. Next month is ethereum’s tern. Btw, I never tried to do it with a credit card, but I’ve found this guide - https://www.katiewager.org/how-to-buy-ethereum - that shows that it’s quite possible. So, maybe my monthly ritual of purchasing crypto will become more convenient after all.

23. Valiro

Valiro New Member

I think it's better to invest in coins of projects where is a binding to a widespread use product or service, as I believe, not related to crypto. Games, bank services etc

24. Valiro

Valiro New Member

For instance, MobileGO - look at their CMC rating, they got a record volume of MGO to ETH trades on bcex, bitfinex. Their token now used as a paying method in a bunch of games - this is an example of binding to the widespread product. Or Dash - who needs no introduction..

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. qwizzie

qwizzie Well-known Member

I think success of Ethereum depends on its useability, which seems lacking so far :

https://www.ccn.com/market-recovers-by-5-billion-but-why-are-ethereum-and-bitcoin-cash-plunging/

Also ICO usage has a strong influence on Ethereum, if a lot of ICO projects cash in their ETH because they need their own projects financed it could lead to a lower price. Also ICO's are under a lot more scrutiny these days, often getting marked as security instead of a token
    by official watchdogs like the SEC. This could hinder the forming of a lot of new ICO projects in 2019, therefore not bringing stimulans to the price of Ethereum.

• Useful Useful x 1
  26. Valiro

Valiro New Member

It is difficult to argue with the fact that Ethereium team already reached the main aim of any project - to get users and make the product widely used.

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. Valiro

Valiro New Member

at least we must pay tribute - the team is continually developing to solve the fundamental problems of the network.

28. ethanscott

ethanscott New Member

Are you not aware of the BITCOIN fiasco this year? It sure did look like the best possible investment of 2018 but lost its value as fast it gained popularity. According to me the best form of investment is mutual fund investments. For getting best returns from mutual funds, one can opt for SIP investment for a direct mutual fund, wherein there aren't any additional payments like, for an agent, and can invest fixed sums of money regularly at great interest rates. Having your investments diversified by investing in mutual funds allows you to have funds to back you up during unfavourable times as well as insurance for financial requirements for family's needs. Not having investment plans to aid the future are signs of the limited growth of your own business. The extra investments can act as an aid to have any future upgrade in your business, as they give good interest rates on returns. You can earn interests which get compounded annually till the time of maturity.

29. Maivary

Maivary New Member

Does anyone ask such questions at all? in my opinion the answer is obvious.

30. WSV

WSV Member

Yeah, the same questions every year. When people understand that it is unreal to predict crypto market right now. They see that market is bearish, but still, believe that one of the coins will grow up without reasons