• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Introducing Vilnius Blockchain Centre

TonyG

Hi to everyone in the community,

It is my honor to introduce my new project - Vilnius Blockchain center – the first international professional oriented blockchain technology center in Europe and the Baltic states.

Vilnius Center is a part of the international Blockchain center. Together with centers in Melbourne (Australia) and Shanghai (China), we are the technology pioneers in the world and the only partner hub in Europe.

The intercontinental triangle Vilnius - Shanghai - Melbourne opens unseen opportunities for both start-ups and investors, including access to financial resources and the ability to develop and expand their businesses in Asian and Australian markets on top of reliable, verified contacts and a community of international mentors and blockchain professionals.

Currently Lithuania hosts a favorable and especially progressive platform for the development of blockchain technology and start-ups in this field. The Bank of Lithuania (Lietuvos bankas) set themselves a goal to turn Lithuania into a financial technology center and the recent activities indicate that in the near future Vilnius will become both fintech and blockchain technology leader in Europe.

By attracting corporate business partners, investors, reputable and experienced mentors, blockchain technology professionals and successful entrepreneurs operating in this field we strive to create a center with competences that will be used by both blockchain solutions developers and businesses looking to take advantage of blockchain technology solutions.

We have Dash people actively involved in the project, with Tomas Gurvičius a.k.a uppercut acting as a Member of the Board.

The centre will be located in the state-of-the-art facilities of Green Hall 2 building in downtown Vilnius.
i28_greenhall2.jpg

Due to our close relationship with the Dash community it is my pleasure to invite everyone to be a part of the Vilnius Blockchain Centre community. Please join us on Telegram https://t.me/bcgateway, this way you can be updated on the recent developments and chat with people involved, including myself.

Best regards,

Tony

Back