• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Integrating Dash payments with Shopify

Robonova

My wife would like to accept Dash but it looks like none of the payment processors that accept dash are working with shopify. Can someone point me somewhere explaining how it could be integrated with that website? It looks like GoCoin will work but they don't accept Dash :(

Thanks

@Macrochip Thanks for the reply but it would be asking a lot and not quite practical for my wife to switch her whole inventory and shopping cart system just to accept Dash payments. Dash needs to be more available to merchants in various shopping carts. If would be nice if we could get GoCoin to add Dash. Until then I guess we will have to wait.

@Robonova, yes -- integration with Shopify seems like a great idea. Perhaps it could be posted at http://www.dashnation.com/gigs/, initially get funded thru private bounty, and then after a few things like this are successfully funded that way, DashNation will start soliciting blockchain funding for their bounties. (so the bottom of their page says)

I'd love to make an episode one day about the various ways merchants can accept Dash in addition to WooCommerce.

Back