• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

InstantX via comands & Sendmany via InstantX

Rux

Hello community, me and rentahash are experimenting everything that is related to InstantX, and we are confident that InstantX is gamechanger in all future transactions

BUT SOME BASIC THINGS MUST BE THERE

If anyone would use instantx as buyer, seller or anything related to fast deposits/withdrawals we need two things to work

first of all, is it possible to send instantX from wallet using commands? as far as i know its not possible atm, so that should be fixed ASAP

second, we need Sendtomany via Instantx to be in NEXT build also because every InstantX transaction cost 0.01, so we need sendtomany via InstantX, imagine someone sending 10 InstantX transactions, that would cost him 0.1 DASH...(i can imagine that sender will avoid send via InstantX just to avoid losing 0.1 every time) so using Sendmany would cost him 0.01 to send Instantx transaction, and would promote InstantX as it is :)

Please dont bash us, we are just trying to help DASH

EDIT:

i just realised, that while trying to SENDMANY from regular windows-qt, i added 2 address to send via instantx, ammount 1 dash per transaction... it broadcasted two transactions but only one fee 0.01 which is good ... then verification.... waiting...waiting...one pow...waiting... FAILED....

guys you need to address this problem asap :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back