• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

India Subsection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim

Hey
I had a suggestion. You should add an "India" board in the localisation section. There isnt any crypto that dominates india, and dark is something that can give competition to all other crptos and if dark becomes a success in India, this would lead to "The Rise Of The Dark". And yes i want to become a mod, but ill apply later, lemme get some activity.

Please add an indian section to the forum.
sub-sections: Marketplace, Regional Languages

I can be a mod if you want.

Hey Slim can do.
Please suggest the description text. Also there are many languages spoken in India. Which one do you specifically want to see added?

Description can be simply like- "Discussion/Trading of drk in India". there are hundreds of languages spoken in india but out of those i think english would be the main language of the indian section and in the regional language subsection you can add "Bangla", "Hindi", "Tamil" , "Telgu" , "Marathi"and "Gujrati".

Added "Indian" Subsection under localization. At the moment with the current user count, there is no reason to add so many Indian sub sections.

In fact, I was hesitant to add it in the first place due to the primary language spoken is English upon your request.
The localization forums are intended to be for non-english speaking users. You can see how quickly the localization sub sections would add up if there is no discrimination policy against English speaking countries.

Once a healthy user base is established in the Indian section, the other sub forums will be added.

Thanks for understanding.
-Propulsion

Added "Indian" Subsection under localization. At the moment with the current user count, there is no reason to add so many Indian sub sections.

In fact, I was hesitant to add it in the first place due to the primary language spoken is English upon your request.
The localization forums are intended to be for non-english speaking users. You can see how quickly the localization sub sections would add up if there is no discrimination policy against English speaking countries.

Once a healthy user base is established in the Indian section, the other sub forums will be added.

Thanks for understanding.
-Propulsion
Its fine. Its fine if you dont add those sub-sections but India is not primarily an english speaking country and most of the people here speak in Hindi. So its fine, people would be able to use the indian section to know other darkcoiners and they would be also able to speak in hindi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back