• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM384M ASIC Dash Miner

I think most of us went from seeking profit to seeking salvage of our initial investment this go around.

indeed along with the the fact that since they been mining Dash has now become more profit on multi
Yep, I think it would still be fun to tinker around with it, but it is really a sick way this company handled this, why am I not surprised, it's just like the transition from GPU to ASICs for BTC. China will (does) own all the ASICs now, and free electricity, I hope Evan does change the Algo. On a side note, I'd be worried about the other ASIC too, I think all of the videos and info are very shady on that. It may work, but I doubt it will be supported very well (just speculation here).

Yep, I think it would still be fun to tinker around with it, but it is really a sick way this company handled this, why am I not surprised, it's just like the transition from GPU to ASICs for BTC. China will (does) own all the ASICs now, and free electricity, I hope Evan does change the Algo. On a side note, I'd be worried about the other ASIC too, I think all of the videos and info are very shady on that. It may work, but I doubt it will be supported very well (just speculation here).

Some of us being deeply vested members of this group suffered from this. I understand the reason why people feel the way they do about asics.

And the worst part is this is the one group that did the most to prove the legitimacy. This is a huge deal.

Most other scam asics I've seen didn't even attempt to go to the extent that these guys did. This was an unprecedented move.

Some of us being deeply vested members of this group suffered from this. I understand the reason why people feel the way they do about asics.

And the worst part is this is the one group that did the most to prove the legitimacy. This is a huge deal.

Most other scam asics I've seen didn't even attempt to go to the extent that these guys did. This was an unprecedented move.

I agree 100%, we will probably end up getting the dm384(I hope), but it will be like hooking up a 7970 to mine bitcoin, sorry for the pessimism, but I'm pissed.

Based on nicehash mining stats it looks like there's probably 100-120 miners running currently. See if the numbers drop when they ship them and you will know if it was your miners being used for a good 6 weeks.

we will start to release newly built iBeLink DM384M for shipping worldwide next week. We will ship these new machines according to the order sequence we received from our customers since we do have production capacity limitation for this device. We are doing our best to deliver you robust iBeLink DM384Ms as quickly as possible.

we will start to release newly built iBeLink DM384M for shipping worldwide next week. We will ship these new machines according to the order sequence we received from our customers since we do have production capacity limitation for this device. We are doing our best to deliver you robust iBeLink DM384Ms as quickly as possible.

This is good news customers will get NEW devices. Would you be willing to share the number of devices that have been sold to date? What is the iBeLInk company response to open source miner software?

did anyone of you have to change your shipping address after orders have been confirmed? it looks like updating my profile doesn't seem enough since order details still contain old address. i'm checking this further with dualminer and ibelink but also wanted to know if anyone of you successfully updated shipping address before.

did anyone of you have to change your shipping address after orders have been confirmed? it looks like updating my profile doesn't seem enough since order details still contain old address. i'm checking this further with dualminer and ibelink but also wanted to know if anyone of you successfully updated shipping address before.

You should change the shipping address associated with your specific order number. Click on the order# AB-1xxx, then change this specific shipping address on the up right hand side. Hope this helps. Thank your for your business.

thanks! dualminer.com changed it manually for me so we are good.

You should change the shipping address associated with your specific order number. Click on the order# AB-1xxx, then change this specific shipping address on the up right hand side. Hope this helps. Thank your for your business.

iBelink any updates on the shipping?

Back